Dedicated team model. This cooperation model is becoming increasingly popular. Bringing together a team for a particular project, its professionals can thoroughly analyse client’s needs and implement them as efficiently as possible.
Advantages of the Dedicated Team Model:
- Possibility of bringing together a team of highly-qualified professionals
- Possibility of selecting team members and monitoring their performance during the project
- Direct communication with each member of the team
- Flexible T&C of the agreement
- Higher level of project’s safety, control, protection of intellectual property rights and confidentiality
- Price on request, depending on the client’s requirements
- No project development and maintenance costs
- Direct control option
Shortcoming of the Dedicated Team Model:
- Variable costs
- High attention to communication
- Client must strictly monitor the project and its progress
What this model is the best for?
If you have a good team of managers and a perfect and specifically-defined idea, this cooperation form is for you. We can offer you teams of designers and developers, and implement your project from start to finish.
Planning valuable changes in your organisation?