The most important events in the history of Etalinq:
- 2005 – Establishment of Etalinq.
- 2006 – Completion of first web projects.
- 2007 – First investments (UAB ŽIA Valda acquired Etalinq’s majority holding).
- 2008 — creation of Lithuanian speech synthesiser and implementation of the project in cooperation with Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania.
- 2009 — Egidijus Biknevičius, a long-time head of Etalinq, became the major stakeholder of the company.
- 2010 — Etalinq became the first company in Lithuania certified under ISO20000.
- 2011 — Etalinq won the Lithuanian Library for the Blind’s tender for installation of information system.
- 2012 — implementation of our largest project — development of the Electronic Publications Management Information System.
- 2013 — Etalinq was certified under ISO 9001:2008.
Planning valuable changes in your organisation?